Saturday, January 29, 2011

Billy Graham: The Second Coming of Christ

Billy Graham: The Second Coming of Christ

I had the the privilege of attending a Billy Graham Crusade in Winnipeg, Canada in the late 1960's. I will never forget it.
The first year Bill and I were married we watched a Crusade and rededicated our lives to God.

We were both raised by Godly parents that knew to have faith was more than just attending church. However, it is an essential part of walking with the my Lord.
We raised our children to have a personal relationship with God and each to make a decision to ask Him into their hearts.

There has been many times I have worried with a graven heart but Bill reminds me of (Prov 22:6 KJV) Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Billy's sermon that I have attached here is as relevant today as it was then. Just listen.
I wish ...

No comments:

Post a Comment