Monday, May 30, 2011

Forever and Always

   When I first meet my beloved Bill - the first people to welcome me into his family was his older sister Arlene and husband Lloyd. That bound has never broken but only grown over the 40+ years we have been married.
   You see they are remarkable people.  They love the Lord our God with all their hearts, mind, body and soul.  And their lives are lived by that example.
  They come from a large family, on both sides.  One had 11 siblings and the other 19!  They know nothing but to give.  I can't ever remember Arlene not smiling; unless she was crying with you.  She is the matriarch of the family - all the cousins on down know Aunti Arlene and of course her camera.   She lights up the room with her presence and always makes you feel special..only to her. LOL   I can't imagine my life without them in it.
  She is 15 years older than Bill and was the instrument God used to bring Bill to the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ at the age of 17.  She is his big sister and he will always be her baby brother.   There is so much that can be said of her such as:  all the reunions she organized, all the thousands of pictures she takes, her homemade soups and her homemade caramel rolls.  All the clothes she has sewed or knitted plus the numerous blankets.
  I wanted to pay tribute to you both hear in hopes that maybe someday in the distance future people will still read about both when we are gone.  I love you guys.  Bets

No comments:

Post a Comment