Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Call My Children home


Emmylou Harris- Call My Children home

My precious children: I miss you son's. Randy Lee and Kris Alan. It's one of those cloudy, dreary days where my mind wonders to years of long ago.  My heart breaks when I see you hurting.  I wish you nothing but happiness and love but life is cruel.
I wish I could see you every day.  To touch you and tell you how much I love you.  I tried to guide and guard you in life's struggles.  My hope for you is a life that only God can give you.  We gave you to God as a baby and tried our best.   I did give my all and only want to spend eternity with you both.  I pray this moment that God will continue to touch your lives and that you will realize eternity awaits you - live your life to only serve Him.  Be men that lead your families.
Forever and Always, Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment