Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

     That smell of cinnamon rolls baking in the oven...oh man, it's SO good.  I love cinnamon.  I remember both my grandma and mother baking cinnamon rolls.  We have made them too - and just the other day.

     We decided to try three different kinds this time using our bread recipe (shared preciously).  Above are two different kinds: one - just plain cinnamon rolls that I later frosted and the other is cinnamon with pecans and raisins.
     The next batch (shown two photos above) are made with ice cream.  Yes!  Ice cream in the recipe. We loved them.  The caramel never got hard but stayed nice and soft. Mmmmmmm.
   And finally the other pan baked.  (Which half I frosted)    Of course, this was too much for us - so we shared with the neighbors!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can always share with me...me me me! LOL Like I need them!!

    ReplyDelete