Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Offspring - to spring away?

      Offspring: Related Words broodhatchlitteryoungchildscion;familykinlineagestock.  Whatever the word - you can have mine!
      Bill and I were out shopping recently and saw an adorable baby and I said, "Oh, isn't she cute?" and he said "Ya, till they grow up to be teenagers and become ugly assholes!".  Sorry for swearing; but it's the truth.
      Always said - lock them up from 13 to 31!  I don't want it anymore. The drama.  It's so draining.
      I know this sounds horrible to most people but; we have both said - if we had the chance to do it over again - we would "not" have children.
      I remember my Grandmother saying that once you are a parent, you're always a parent till you die.  Even when your child is an adult - their hurts still hurt you.  I think it hurts more - cause now you can't kiss the hurt away.  It hurts to watch and be unable to do nothing.  Most of the time unable to speak unless asked for advice.
     Wish parents could "run away from home".....................................

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. The thing is, the human race might die out if people really knew what they were getting into! LOL

    ReplyDelete